Clack Middle School
For more information please visit: www.clackmsband.com
Beginner Band Information
Hello Future Cardinal Parents!
We want to invite your student to join the Clack Cardinal Band! Clack feeds into the
Awesome Cooper Band which has a history and tradition of excellence.
To be in band:
1. Be sure your student chooses Band as an elective on the Choice of Subject Form.
2. All students and parents must meet with a band director for an instrument “fitting” to find
the instrument best suited for your child. We will have an Instrument Fitting Day once
AISD allows school functions to resume.
3. No prior musical experience is required.
4. Instrument choices include: oboe, flute, clarinet, bassoon, alto saxophone, trumpet,
french horn, trombone, euphonium (baritone), tuba, and percussion.
5. Parents must purchase or rent these instruments: flute, clarinet, alto saxophone,
trumpet, trombone, percussion
6. School provides the most expensive instruments: oboe, bassoon, french horn,
7. Please do not let money be the deciding factor when choosing an elective. We can
discuss alternatives to ensure that every student gets the opportunity to play an
8. Please do not purchase or rent an instrument until you have met with a director.
We will help you find a quality instrument and the correct supplies.
Please use the link below which will take you to a Google Form. You will fill in your
contact information so we may reach you for the Instrument Fitting Day . You can also
contact us to answer questions or to arrange a more convenient time. We look forward
to meeting you and your student!
Pearl Gonzales Lance Mosley
Director of Bands Asst. Director of Bands
325-692-1961 ext. 5751 325-692-1961 ext. 3044
Check out our website: www.clackmsband.com
Madison Middle School
**All information and forms for the Madison Band are available on our website www.madisonbisonband.com
The website includes a full year calendar of events/performances, handbook, dress requirements, supply list, printable practice charts and much more!
Beginner Information Coming Soon!